The life and Chaos of our Family: Three semi-perfect kids, 2 cats, 1 dog, 2 newts,3 violins, 3 guitars, a 95 year old piano, 30 pairs of skis(and counting),6 snowboards, a bike for everyone, and more books than I could count! 2 parents:Zack and Lisa who hold it all together. Between a busy career in high-end printing, homeschooling, and working at an awesome internet company, we somehow find a great balance! Of course-we are the all-american family that everyone wants to be..Really.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Escalante-Bryce CanyonTrip
This was taken on our hike through the petrified forest. The kids are sitting on part of a tree that dinosaurs probably ate! What a great hike. Who know petrified wood was so beautiful?
Laura an Dave in Bryce.
Vacations are always better with the grandparents along. Thanks for the great trip!!
driving towards pow--into the sun.
speed racer
A GREAT TUCK SHOWS LOVE FOR THE MOUNTAIN. GO KAYA!!!
A Change of Scenery
I found out this week I will no longer be manager of the 3-6 year old ski programs. This came as a major blow. It is hard to lose a job that I love. Even worse I know I am doing a great job and the program is so successful! Because of a senority issue as well as the tumbling economy, I am now going to be a ski instructor (yeah, I know boo-hoo). After all the tears I am now taking a proactive approach by signing up for numerous clinics that will help make me a better teacher and skier, on top of this I am getting to ski a lot more which I am loving... I will be back doing what I love again someday, and in the meantime will be bettering myself, and doing whatever I can to make me a better manager for the future. Change is hard. I am trying to look at this as a new opportunity to further my career in the ski industry. Thankfully at this point I am on the twenty year career plan and could use the turbulance in my life!

Ethan's Iron Cross
Agreat day of free skiing spent with family and friends.
June 21, 2007 Ten Year Anniversary Backpacking Trip.
We had soooo much fun.
The Benzon Race Team
Dancing Girl
Trying to Kiss in Goggles and Helmets.
You Should Try it. It is actually more difficult than it looks!
Custom Boot Dryer
We have needed this for a long time. Thanks Zack for responding to all my nagging and building this
This picture is four years old...I thought it was cute anyway! We haven't aged a bit.
Good Things About Hippies
- Wind power=13000 less miles driven
- clean earth and clean hippies
- we are not dirty
- longer hair
- Peace....and quiet
- Nature Journaling
- compost
- Homeschool
- Less packaging
- Reusable grocery bags
- Wind Power
- Push Mower
- Cloth Napkins(No paper towels!)
- Refilling beer bottles
- Organic Gardening




No comments:
Post a Comment